Kata Kata Bijak Tentang Cinta 2016

love is a lot of sense, but here we will discuss about Quotes about love Your Live, choose one of the problems concerning your life so that it becomes your inspiration in life....


image source:quotes.lifehack.org


1-“’Be not afraid of-your-life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will-help create the fact.”’

2-“’When I stand before God at the end of my-life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, I used everything you gave me.”’

3-“’When I hear some-body sigh, ‘-Life is hard-,’ I’m always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what-?’”’

4-“’-Whoever loves much, performs much, and can accomplish much, and what is done in love is done-well.”’

5-“-Look at the sparrows; they do not know what they will do in the next moment. Let us –litera-lly live from moment to moment.”

6-“-Live each day as if your life had just begun.”

7-“-Life has two rules: 1. Never quit. 2 Always remember rule number 1.”

8-“-Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.”

9-“-Rule #1 of life. Do what makes YOU happy.-”

10-“-Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that mat-ter.”

11-“-Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.-”

12-“-You may find the worst enemy or best friend in yourself-.”

13-“-Courage is the first of human qualities because it is the quality which guarantees all others-.”

14-“-I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions-.”

15-“-We become what we think about.”

16-“The mind is everything. What you think you becom-e.”  



17-“-Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.-” 


Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »