Kata Kata Bijak Tentang Cinta 2016

love is a lot of sense, but here we will discuss about Quotes about love Your Live, choose one of the problems concerning your life so that it becomes your inspiration in life....


image source:  addicted2success.com


18-“I believe-in-pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe-that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.”

18-“As we express our-gratitude, we must never forget that the hig-hest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.”

19- “The measure of who we are is what we do with what-we-have.”

20-“Who-ever is happy will make others happy too...""

21-“The best and most-beautiful things in the world can-not be seen or even-touched; they must be felt with the-heart.”

22-“Health is the greatest-gift, contentment the greatest wealth, faith-fulness the best relation-ship.”

23-“There-are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle or the mirror that-reflects it.”

24-“Today I-choose-life. Every morning when I wake up I can choose joy-happiness-negativity- pain... To feel the freedom that comes from being-able-to continue to make mistakes and choices - today I choose to feel life, not to deny my humanity but embrace it.”

24-“Clouds come floating into my-life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my-sunset sky.”

25-“Thousands-of-candles can be lighted from a-single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by-being-shared.”

26-“To love means loving the un-lovable. To forgive means pardoning the un-pardonable. Faith means believing the un-believable. Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless..”

27-“To the mind that-is-still, the whole universe surrenders..."

28-“I will love the light for it shows-me-the way, yet I will endure the darkness because it shows me the-stars.”

29- “Happiness resides not in possessions, and not in gold, happiness dwells in the soul.”

30-“What lies behind you and what lies in front of you, pales in comparison to what lies inside of you.”

31-“When the sun is shining I can do anything; no mountain is too high, no trouble too difficult to overcome.”



32-“Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.” 


This Link To is to More Next Page 

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »